mdsp Bio and personal news
Real name : Remy Muller
Location : France
Birthdate : 1980-05-13
News :: LiveCut and Fire now works as AU on MacIntel
- mdsp, October 26th 2006 (06:31:16)
News :: LiveCut 0.9 is out
direct route to the download pagenew features:
- Universal Binary
- VST 2.4
- Fadein/Fadeout for declicking
- Cut-aware BitCrusher
- Cut-aware CombFilter
- mdsp, July 10th 2006 (06:04:54)
News :: Classic tools update: GUI + MacOSX port
- mdsp, December 29th 2005 (07:05:55)
News :: AnalogDelay 1.0.1
Finally there is an update for AnalogDelay which is now donationware.
It's still free and fully functionnal, but there is a nag screen on the GUI.
if you make a donation for it I'll send you a version without the nag screen.
more infos ...
- now every parameter is properly recalled when opening the GUI
- knob mode is relative linear (no more annoyings jumps when editing the GUI)
- sync button changes now properly updates the other value display and knob positions
- changing the max delay now doesn't changes the delay unless the delay is higher than max delay
- midi notes input no more changes the parameters
- mdsp, December 27th 2005 (01:03:31)
News :: Livecut 0.8 summer beta preview
due to high user demand I've decided to release a beta preview of Livecut for this summer.
get it here
- mdsp, July 23rd 2005 (09:52:13)
News :: Fre(a)koscope 0.8 public beta
Fre(a)koscope is an FFT-based real-time spectrum analyzer featuring:
lin/log/semitones/third-octave/Bark scales- window size selection
- frequency zooming
- peak hold
- cursor information (amplitude+frequency)
- mel/Erb frequency scales
- spectrum averaging
- basic informations like spectral centroid, dominant pitch...
get it here
- mdsp, March 25th 2005 (01:58:57)
News :: new plugz and site update
- mdsp, January 15th 2004 (12:44:41)
News :: mdsp releases Analog Delay
a delay with lots of cool stuff like
tempo-sync, saturation, lowpass, interpolation.
Download it here!
- mdsp, July 31st 2003 (06:35:40)